One vision, many teams: scaling Lean-Agile practices with shared templates and standards
The version 4.13 is a Cloud version. Therefore, the improvements and new features described below are only available for Cloud customers yet. Of course, they will be available in the next certified version of iObeya for on-premise installations scheduled for Q2 2023. Stay tuned! Stay tuned!
New iObeya news center on cloud platforms
- Maintenance announcements: our support team will let you know anytime a maintenance operation is scheduled so that you can better anticipate the impact on your activity.
- New version highlights: every time we roll-out a new version of iObeya we will introduce you to the new features and capabilities.
- Webinars: our iObeya experts regularly host webinars that might interest you. You will be able to see upcoming sessions and save a seat in a few clicks.
- Surveys: your satisfaction is our most important performance indicator. Time to time we will share with you some surveys to collect your feedback and better understand how we can improve your satisfaction with iObeya.
Increase to 25 characters the Value field available in both Standard and Activity cards
Ability for room admins to archive rooms
QCD add-on (Enterprise plan)
This is an add-on that need to be installed and activated on your iObeya platform. If you can’t find it, you need to request to your platform administrator to install this add-on.
Creation of an on/off option for escalated actions displayed via the action table mode 3 (“All rooms”)
Display indicator values on QCD charts
Bringing more Precision to Chart Axes
Display the sprint dates automatically in the tables for ADO and Jira connectors
Being able to display in read-only mode the configuration of a Jira board
Shared room templates across platform domains
New section available on the Resource Center
- an overview of the integrations capabilities of the iObeya platform
- the resources to quickly start with the iObeya connector available on the Power Automate platform
- the technical documentation and several articles to learn how to use our APIs