In accordance with Article 4, the concept of personal data (hereinafter the “Data”) means any data relating to a natural person who can be identified or identifiable, directly or indirectly, especially by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier, or one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity.
In the context of the activity of our website, we process the Data, within the meaning of the Data Protection Regulations, of natural persons (the staff of our customers and prospects; service providers, subcontractors, occasional contributors – or their staff – of our customers and prospects).
Information concerning the processing of the Data
Identity and contact details of the Data controller
Contact details of the data protection officer
Purposes and legal basis of the processing
In the context of our relations with our customers and prospects, we undertake data processing for the following purposes:
- Answer to your questions and demonstration requests via the “Contact us” section
- Management of our customers and prospects
- Implementation of prospecting activities by telephone or electronic means
The legal basis for this processing is your consent or the execution of a contract or pre-contractual measures.
Types of Data
Mandatory nature of the form
Recipients of the Data
The period during which data subjects’ Data is stored varies according to the purposes for which it is processed.
- The data collected via the form is kept for a period of 3 years from the last contact with the person concerned.
- Login data is only stored for a period of 24 months.
Exercising the rights of data subjects
In accordance with the Data Protection Regulations, data subjects whose Data we process have:
- a right to withdraw their consent at any time;
- a right of access to their Data;
- a right to rectify or erase their Data;
- a right to restrict the processing of their Data;
- a right to object to the processing of their Data;
- a right to the portability of their Data.
You can exercise your rights by writing to iObeya, 1 rue Galvani, Bâtiment D, 91300 MASSY, indicating your full name, e-mail address, and postal address, and attaching a copy of a valid ID.
These rights may be exercised after the death of the data subject by any person they have designated or by their heirs under the conditions provided by the Data Protection Regulations, including Articles 84 and 85 of the French Data Protection Act.
You have the right to file a claim with the French data protection authority (Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés) located at 3 Place de Fontenoy, 75007 Paris (www.cnil.fr).
Site cookie management policy
A cookie is a text file placed on your computer when you visit the site or view an advertisement. It allows user data to be stored in order to facilitate navigation and to enable certain functions. Cookies are managed by your web browser.
You can choose to disable cookies at any time from your web browser. Disabling cookies does not prevent you from continuing to browse the site.
- Facilitate your navigation on the site;
- Provide audience measurement, in order to improve the use and functionality of the site;
- Collect information for the needs of our marketing campaigns.
Audience measurement cookies are used to obtain information on visitors’ navigation.
|Cookie Name||Purposes||Storage period|
|WordPress||Recording of your data related to your user session and navigation on the site||13 months maximum|
|Google Analytics||Web audience analysis tool||24 months maximum|
|Hubspot||Recording of your data related to your user session and navigation on the site||13 months maximum|