What’s new in iObeya 4.5?
iObeya for Microsoft Teams
The cloud and new technologies are allowing people to collaborate regardless of their device or location. That’s the Future of work.
With more than 20 million daily users, Microsoft Teams is often positioned as the all-in-one application for team communication and collaboration in large organizations.
Invite new users by email
New ways to join an Instant meeting
New ways to brainstorm
Bulk editor for sticky notes
Exporting boards to PDF files
Just-in-time user provisioning
- SAML 2.0
- SCIM 2.0
Kanban board with configurable WIP limits to optimize flow
Navigating synchronized cards
QCD add-on - Data consolidation for flexible dashboarding
- source indicators which can belong to any QCD letter, on any board, in any room of your iObeya platform.
- recipient indicators which can become sources for other recipients in your KPI tree.
QCD add-on - Shared views while in Guided navigation
- QCD Action edition window
- QCD Action plan
- QCD Indicator settings
QCD add-on - Action table improvement
- display actions escalated to your room.
- show actions belonging to any board in any room of your platform.
- let you manage those actions through the action plan view you can access from the contextual menu.