What’s new in iObeya 4.7?
The version 4.7 is a Cloud version. Therefore, the improvements and new features described below are only available for Cloud customers yet. Of course, they will be available in the next certified version of iObeya for on-premise installations scheduled for Q2 2022. Stay tuned!
New general features
Bigger boards available in iObeya
- It is easier to organize the information, avoiding people to get lost
- It helps to focus participants during distributed meetings
- It allows deploying Visual Management Systems to break down silos
- It simplifies the switch from physical to digital with a common language
Last visited boards displayed on the home page
Predefined order in the collection of cards
Moving from idea to action
New assign/send myself shortcuts on Project Management cards
QCD add-on (Enterprise plan)
This is an add-on that need to be installed and activated on your iObeya platform. If you can’t find it, you need to request to your platform administrator to install this add-on.
Change period to visualize and edit in the "Input of Indicators" interface
New global consolidation operators Min and Max
Increased number of escalation level that can be configured
Last but not least, you can now define up to 100 levels of escalation at the room level. It allows to implement information escalation and cascading process betweens layers or departments, even if you are deploying Visual Management in a large organization.
Jira connector (Enterprise plan)
This is an add-on that need to be installed and activated on your iObeya platform. If you can’t find it, you need to request to your platform administrator to install this connector.
- Ability to manage linked issues directly in iObeya
- Support of epic link relationship
Ability to manage linked issues and dependencies in iObeya
Support of epic link relationship
- The epic link field is now a default field on the Jira card, which means that users will always be able to see if an issue has a parent Epic.
- Users can link existing Jira issues to an Epic directly from iObeya while editing them.
- Users can create new Jira issues from iObeya and link them to existing Epics.
New information displayed in the administration interface
- Domain and room archive dates have been added to easily identify the rooms to be renewed
- Archive status has been highlighted in green for active rooms and in grey for archived ones.