What is a team meeting board?
A team meeting board is a tool to visualize and organize team meetings. This tool aims to highlight individual thoughts within a team while addressing different points that are important for good team cohesion, efficiency and generally, a good mindset. In iObeya the team meeting board is illustrated by several categories:
- A “team life” category
- An “exchange/sharing” category
- An “agency life/activity” category
- A “productivity” category
- A “success” category
- A “satisfaction” category
- A “mood of the day” category
To use a team meeting board, each participant should write down, show and then explain what they have marked for each category. This visual collaboration board helps a team stay organized, focused, and connected, which can lead to improved collaboration and productivity.
Why is a team meeting board used?
Who uses a team meeting board?
How to set up a team meeting board in iObeya?
To set up a team meeting board in your visual collaboration space, follow these steps:
- Enter your room, then click Configure the room at the bottom right of the screen.
- Add a blank board to your room.
- Select the tem meeting board background from the background catalog.
- Add in your tool dock a new set of Notes and rename them according to the different categories.
- Your board is now ready to be used.